Shorter braking distances in all weather conditions.
The new Micro Flexibility Compound ensures an optimum interlocking between tyre and road surface. This guarantees better acceleration and shorter braking distances at high and low temperatures – in wet or dry conditions. (grip)
Force Vectoring for maximum control, a new era in tread pattern development.
The improved inner and outer tread pattern ensures best steering precision and support for lateral forces during cornering. The advanced Macro Block Design keeps you safe and in control at any manoeuvre. Stiff centre ribs and asymmetric concave longitudinal grooves greatly support overall stability. (control)
Aralon350™, the new adaptive hybrid cap ply for maximum high speed up to 350 km/h.
The sophisticated Aralon350™ technology accelerates your vehicle safely up to 350 km/h. This newly designed strong Hybrid Cap Ply provides a controlled tyre growth – even at highest speeds. (stability)
The Ventus S1 evo2 is a premium performance tire for SUVs that shortens braking distances in dry and wet conditions, enhances fuel efficiency based on lowest rolling resistance and provides excellent grip and safety when cornering.
The main purpose for the development of “Couragia F/X” tire is to suit the need for supporting the 3H of LSUV: High horse power, High center of gravity, and High chassis.
Designed in an asymmetric pattern with different functionalities in the inner and outer parts of the tire, this state-of-the-art design delivers the enjoyment of having maneuverability, comfort, and tranquility for the drivers. Four main grooves enhances water dispersion to elevate stability and handling against hydroplaning.
Center rib directs on-centered momentum, provides comfort,and decreases tire wear. Large ultra rigid blocks enhance on-road surface contact, deliver outstanding dry grip, and promote steering accuracy. The fine-sliced blocks effectively lower noise level during on-road contact and increase riding comfort.
By appropriately crisscrossing patterns, it decreases noise level that is resulted by overlapping patterns. Equipped with interconnected blocks between tire shoulder and blocks, thusprovide a more blanced rigidity; at the same time, less noise, better comfortand overall safety have been enhanced. Uneven wear can also be efficiently controlled with such design.
'Exceptional handling, steering response and wet pavement traction without sacrificing comfort.'
Next generation technologies deliver outstanding performances both on dry and wet roads.
Shorter braking distance on wet & dry roads
Thanks to increased tire contact with the road.
Better grip for braking and handling
Adhesive resin increases stickiness with the surface.
Steering precision and durability
Thanks to a stronger lightweight construction.
The New Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 has been tested by independent organization TÜV and verified strong performance compared to other premium brand tires in the market.
The Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 compared to competitors
2.6 meters shorter braking distance on wet roads, or 9% better performance*
1.3 meters shorter braking distance on dry roads, or 4% better performance*
4% better wet handling*
10.9% better rolling resistance than the average of leading competitors and representing second best rolling resistance performance of tire brands tested**
* Compared to average performance of 3 latest designs from main competitors in UHP segment (Michelin Pilot Sport 3, Bridgestone Potenza S001, Continental Sport Contact 5). Tested by TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH in Sept – Oct 2015 by order of Goodyear Dunlop. New UHP, Tire Size: 225/45 R17 91Y; Test Car: VW Golf; Test Locations: Mireval (F), Papenburg (D), TÜV SÜD PS Garching (D); Report No. 713066268.
** Scores for rolling resistance: Continental Sport Contact 5 – 101.6; Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 – 100; average of leading competitors – 89.1. Part of test specified above with report No. 713066268.
(1) Compared with MICHELIN Pilot Sport PS2. Internal tests carried out in 2010.
(2) The best dry handling. Tests carried out in 2010 and in 2011 by TÜV Sud on tyre sizes 245/40ZR18Y & 255/35ZR19Y, compared to its main competitors (available on the European market at the time).
(3) The fastest lap time on a dry track. Tests carried out in 2010 by TÜV on tyre sizes 245/40ZR18Y & 235/35ZR19Y, compared to its 5 premium competitors (available on the market at the time).
(4) The world’s fastest cars are equipped with MICHELIN tyres. Bugatti Veyron and Shelby SuperCars exceeded a speed of 250 mph with MICHELIN Pilot Sport PS2.