he most recent and innovative product of the Pirelli Ultra High Performance range, developed as the original equipment tyre for uncompromising sports cars.
The P Zero Corsa System combines a Directional tyre (front axle fitment) with an Asymmetric tyre (rear axle fitment).
The Directional tyre improves handling and precision when cornering. The Asymmetric tyre features longitudinal grooves that reduce the risk of aquaplaning, whilst the wide outer shoulder with its narrow grooves enhances roadholding when cornering.
Developed from Pirelli’s motorsport activities, P Zero Corsa is made with a 'racing-type' compound. It combines exceptional steering precision, excellent braking and good performance in the wet. Ideal for road/track use.
(1) Compared with MICHELIN Pilot Sport PS2. Internal tests carried out in 2010.
(2) The best dry handling. Tests carried out in 2010 and in 2011 by TÜV Sud on tyre sizes 245/40ZR18Y & 255/35ZR19Y, compared to its main competitors (available on the European market at the time).
(3) The fastest lap time on a dry track. Tests carried out in 2010 by TÜV on tyre sizes 245/40ZR18Y & 235/35ZR19Y, compared to its 5 premium competitors (available on the market at the time).
(4) The world’s fastest cars are equipped with MICHELIN tyres. Bugatti Veyron and Shelby SuperCars exceeded a speed of 250 mph with MICHELIN Pilot Sport PS2.
Make the most of your sports car. Developed in partnership with leading sports car manufacturers for the Mercedes-Benz AMG SLS Coupe Black Series, Porsche 918 Spyder and 911 GT3 (991), and Ferrari 458 Speciale.
Beyond 50% more laps and faster*, thanks to technologies from Endurance Competition…and with MICHELIN Total Performance, more performances brought together.
* in comparison with previous generation, MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup+. Internal tests 2013.