If you own premium and luxury cars, then you would need the right kind of tyre to be capable of offering high speeds. The Avon Vintage CR227 tyre is the perfect summer tyre for large vintage cars. These tyres offer great comfort for the passengers and have decent handling characteristics of the person behind the wheels. The features of these Avon tyres are:
• The construction of the tyre is done with high precision so that you enjoy ideal steering response on flat and curved roads.
• This is the highest quality, cross-ply design tyre and hence offers perfect driving comfort for the classic high speed cars.
• It has an open block tread pattern that reduces the exterior noise levels. The tread pattern is so designed that it will repel of the water very quickly.
• The tyre comes with side wall flexibility to offer good control and handling characteristics.
• These tubeless radial tyres also come with white sidewall to enhance the look of the tyre.
Avon Vintage CR227 technical specifications
The Vintage CR227 tyres are offered to fit rim size of 16 inches the tyre size has a width of 235 and a height profile of 65. It has a white side wall marking and carries a speed rating of V, a maximum of 149 mph. The maximum load index rating is 103. This tyre meets EU tyre label standards, and it comes with rating of C for wet grip, E for fuel efficiency and 71 noise dB levels. The EU label noise class rating is 2 and the EU category is C1. You can buy these tyres at the lowest prices only at Tirendo.