Everyone loves to ride on Vintage Tourist tyres. These tyres are designed for road racing enthusiasts. These tyres are of the cross-ply tube type. The following are the features of Avon Vintage Tourist tyres:
• The tyre uses best quality tread compound to offer excellent grip and performance on all kinds of vehicles.
• There are four grooves running all over the tyre to ensure great water repelling feature. This tyre is perfect on slushy and muddy roads.
• The casing design in combination with tread compound will offer better grip for older model vehicles as well as modern day vehicles. These vehicles will enjoy very good handling characteristics at the tight corners at decent speeds.
• These tyres are suitable for vehicles with older suspension systems.
• The edges of the tyres have deep grooves to offer greater control and stability around the corners. It also offers better grip on wet roads.
Specifications of Vintage Tourist tyres
• There are two types of Avon Vintage Tourist tyres for 16 inch rims: 600 and 500/525, the 600 tyre size offers a maximum load index of 86 and its speed rating is 120 kilometers per hour.
• The 500/525 tyre size comes with a 76 L service index, where 76 is the weight index and L is the speed rating of 120 kilometers per hour.
• The 17 inch wheels can be fitted with 450 tyre sizes that offer a maximum speed rating of 120 kilometers per hour and its maximum load weight rating is 77.