The Turbosteel tyres are designed to offer maximum speed performance for mid range cars. Avon Vintage Turbosteel tyres come in two types: CR6D and CR3B. These tyres guarantee prolonged tread life and give you smooth traction on wet and dry roads.
• In order to increase the life of the tyre, the Avon Vintage Turbosteel is fitted with steel cord bracing plies that are neatly positioned beneath the tyre tread. This ensures that you enjoy maximum handling capabilities when driving your car.
• The tyre comes with a multi speed thread pattern that offers excellent grip even when it is run on adverse road conditions.
• The drainage channels of the tyre are laid in such a way that it disperses water efficiently.
• These tyres are made using modern technology to offer drivers outstanding tyre performance. The vintage and authentic look and the period tread pattern are maintained in this modern tyre.
• The multispeed tread pattern offers very good road grip and maintains low noise levels.
Technical specifications of Avon Vintage Turbosteel tyres
These tyres are designed to offer high performance and are suited for cars with maximum speed of 150 miles per hour. The Turbosteel CR6D tyres are made to suite 16 inch rim sizes. There are two tyres on offer for 16 inch wheels: 185 and 165/80. The 185 tyre has service index of 93 V and 165/80 tyre comes with service index rating of 88 H. You can find Avon Vintage Turbosteel CR3B to be offered in rim size 15 inches. The tyre size is 185 with service index rating of 93V; where 93 is the maximum load index and Vis the maximum speed rating of 240 kmph. You can buy these tyres at affordable rates from Tirendo.