The following are the attractive features offered on the Avon ZZ tyres are:
• It has an Intelligent Asymmetric Tread Design that is divided into three segregations: wide outer shoulder, continuous central grooves and inner shoulder with high contact the pressure areas.
• The inner shoulders offer better wet grip and the central grooves are designed to quickly ripple of water.
• The outer shoulder offers great handling and stability on both dry and wet conditions.
• The state of the art polymer technology is used to create heavy loaded silica tread compound in order to offer better traction on wet and dry roads.
• These Avon tyres are fitted with rim flange protectors to protect your attractive alloy wheels from chipping out.
Technical specifications of Avon ZZ Tyres
The Avon ZZ tyres for passenger cars are offered in ZZ3 and ZZ5. Both the models have tyres suited for wheel sizes 18, 19, and 20 inches.
• The 18 inch ZZ5 tyres comes with 255/35, 225/40, 235/40, 245/40, 225/45, 235/45, 255/45 tyre sizes with EU labelling E, A, and 69 to 71 dB; fuel efficiency, wet grip and noise levels respectively.
• The 18 inch ZZ3 tyre comes with tyre size 265/35 with F fuel efficiency, B wet grip and 73dB exterior rolling noise.
• The ZZ5 19 inch tyres are: 245/35, 255/40, 235/35, 255/35, 245/40 with E fuel efficiency, A wet grip, and 70 to 71 dB noise levels.
• The ZZ3 tyres for 19 inch extra load wheels are 245/35 with F, B and 72DdB fuel efficiency, wet grip and noise level EU ratings.
• The ZZ3 20 inch wheel comes with size 255/35 tyre from Tirendo, with F fuel efficiency, wet grip B and noise level 73 dB.