Goodrich g-Grip tyres are designed to offer better control and unmatched driving pleasure on dry road conditions. These Goodrich tyres will fit the wheels on a wide range of cars ranging from city cars to high powered luxury cars. The important features of this tyre are:
• The large tread blocks at the shoulder ensures that you get very good control and quicker steering response on tight corners.
• The continuous tread pattern on the central rib will help you to have better steering control and response on the straight dry surfaces.
• The chamfered edge sipes will enhance the braking on dry roads. They will help in improving the stability of every tread block in the tyre.
• The tyre features a vortex tread pattern that will help in quickly repelling the water from its surface. It also helps in optimizing the braking on wet road conditions.
• The unique and directional tread pattern will disperse the water in a straight line. The tread ensures better road holding characteristics on wet corners.
Specifications of Goodrich g-Grip
The Goodrich g-Grip tyres can be fitted on rim sizes ranging from 14 to 19 inches. The tyre sold at Tirendo suits reinforced 17 inch rim wheel. The width of g-Grip tyres are 205 mm and the height is 45 mm. The maximum weight capability of the tyre reads 88 and the speed index rating is V, which offers maximum speed of 149 mph. The tyre can withstand the extra load. The EU tyre label ratings, read as: E fuel efficiency, B wet grip and 69dB external noise level.