The Goodrich Radial T/A tyres are the ideal high performance tyre for classic and muscle cars. It is an all season car tyre that does a good job on the mud and snowy roads. The features of the tyre are:
• It uses an all season tread compound with a symmetric tread block pattern that offers very low noise levels and all year round traction.
• These tyres have the tread block facing and variable grooves to have good contact with muddy and light snow roads.
• The g-Wedge sidewall features will help in improving steering response and lateral stability.
• The variable angled grooves will offer you very good traction and control on both dry and wet road conditions.
• The steel or nylon or polyester construction ensures great carcass strength.
• The radial T/A tyres are offered with the option of black lettering or a white lettering on the side walls to complement the look of your car.
Technical specifications of Goodrich Radial T/A tyres
The Goodrich Radial T/A tyres are made to fit wheel sizes 14 and 15 inches. The 14 inch tyres are: 215/60 with 91S, 225/60 with 94S, 225/60 with 96S and 245/60 with 98S. The other 14 inch tyre sizes are: 205/70 93S, 215/70 96S and 225/70 98S.
The tyre sold at Tirendo suits the 14 inch wheel and its tyre size 225/70. It carries a load index rating of 98 and the speed index rating is S, the maximum speed you can travel at is 112 miles per hour. The 15 inch tyre size range from 155/80 to 295/50 with a load index, ranging from 83 to 105 and its speed rating is S.