The Silvertown tyres were one of the most sought after tyres of many car manufacturers as part of the original car equipment in the late 70’s. If you are looking to bring out the old fashion look back to your vintage car, then try out the Goodrich Silvertown tyre. This is the most desired car tyre for vintage car enthusiasts and restorers. The features of these tyres are:
• These are high performing summer tyres, but will also do a very good job on wet roads as far as safety and comfort are concerned.
• The tyre has unique 3 inch whitewall on both sides for easy identification.
• The shoulders of the tyre have strong lugs that ensure better road grip and cornering stability on wet and dry roads.
• There are four circumferential grooves that on the tyre will offer decent contact with the road. This ensures superior braking and road grip.
• The circumferential uniform treads patch will ensure even wear and tear of the tyre.
• The tyres offer great ride quality and radial performance and come in many size options and aspect ratios.
Specifications of Goodrich Silvertown
The Silvertown tyres offered at Tirendo are suited for 13 inch rim size wheels. The Goodrich Silvertown tyre dimensions are 185mm in width and 80mm in height. The maximum weight index rating of these tyres is 90. It carries an S speed index rating and this means the tyre withstands a maximum speed of 112mph. The weight of the 3 inch tubeless white wall tyre is 4.8 kilograms. This belongs to cross ply type and is made of reinforced construction.