The Bridgestone Turanza T001 touring tyres were developed as original fitment for luxury and prestige cars. This tyre offers superior performance and excellent riding comfort without making too much of the noise.
• The Turanza T001 tyres come with wide main grooves that will channel out the water from its surface quickly and therefore minimizes aquaplaning risk.
• The Flat Contact Patch technology offers uniform tread contact area in both unloaded and loaded conditions. The tyre life is increased greatly.
• The high angle tread blocks at the center ensure top quality braking and it also reduces tread deformation.
• These Bridgestone tyres come with Nano Pro-TechTM tread compound that ensures unmatched performance on wet and dry roads.
• The tyre shoulders come with high bead filler that is quite slim to offer better balance, handling and riding comfort.
Specifications of Bridgestone Turanza T001 tyre
At Tirendo, you will come across Turanza T001 to fit 17 inch wheels. One tyre is the 205/50 XL with load index rating 93 and a speed index rating V. These are reinforced tyres that can withstand the increased weight. The EU tyre label reading is: 71 dB noise levels, A wet grip and C fuel efficiency. The second Bridgestone Turanza T001 tyre comes with specification: 205/50, 89 W and C fuel efficiency, A wet grip, and 71 dB noise levels. W stands for speed index and the maximum speed offered is 270km/h. The final 17 inch tyre for sale comes with 205/50 (width/height) and the special XL feature. The maximum load index rating is 93 and W is the speed index. The EU label ratings are C, A and 71 dB that represents fuel efficiency, wet grip and noise levels respectively.