M934 Razr2 Rear
• The next generation of the ever-popular Maxxis Razr line, the Razr 2 comes standard with a 6-ply rating for maximum puncture resistance. Made especially for the GNCC, the Razr2’s increased lug depth offers more skid and traction control. According to eight-time GNCC champ Bill Ballance, with the Razr and Razr 2, Maxxis offers the best set-up for the serious cross country racer on every track and weather condition known to man.
• Aggressive tread pattern for enhanced cornering ability
• Tire features raised yellow lettering on the sidewall
• Tire is suitable for all types of cross country terrain
• Increased lug depth offers increased skid and traction control
• Made especially for the Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) race circuit.