The Bridgestone Turanza ER300 tyres offer high performance handling and quiet and smooth ride, even though it is manufactured for luxury cars. The Turanza ER 300 tyres strikes a perfect balance between luxury and performance. The characteristics of these Bridgestone tyres are:
• The outer shoulder comprises of an asymmetric tread pattern along with large tread blocks to ensure a better grip and great handling characteristics on dry roads.
• The broad shoulders ensure that you have great control over the vehicle at high speeds and at corners.
• There is a solid longitudinal rib that covers over the entire circumference of the tyre to offer excellent steering response and directional stability.
• The edges of the large tread blocks are rounded and thereby noise levels are greatly reduced.
• The top quality tread compound used in Bridgestone Turanza ER300 has high wear and tear resistance and hence its longevity is enhanced.
• The lateral and circumferential grooves in the center of the tread will help in quickly deflecting water from its surface. This will reduce aquaplaning risk and also improves wet braking responsiveness and road traction.
Specifications of Bridgestone Turanza ER300 tyres
You will come across two types of tyres from Tirendo that suits 14 inch rim size. The tyre dimensions of both the tyres read as: 185 widths and 60 aspect ratio. Both the tyres have a load index rating of 82 which means the tyre can withstand a maximum load of 475 kilograms. One tyre has a speed index rating of T (maximum speed of 118 mph) and the other has a speed rating of H (maximum speed of 130 mph). The EU label ratings are: E fuel efficiency, B wet grip and 70dB noise level.
- Steady and comfortable driving
- Order easily and conveniently with Free Delivery
- Select your tyre size and save today!