Dunlop SP Sport 2000E
The SP Sport 2000E has a similar design to the SP Sport 200, however it has a larger number of tread blocks creating a hydro evacuation that allows water to be quickly evacuated from the tread. Designed and produced for high quality luxury performance saloon cars, the SP SPORT 2000 has an 'omni-directional' tread pattern to give exceptional levels of both wet and dry road grip. This combined with the tyres construction gives outstanding levels of noise suppression and ride comfort and has resulted in a true performance tyre that has been accepted for fitment by the worlds best performance saloon car manufactures. For your sporty understatement Wide tyre with a sporty character. Ideal for drivers of high performance limousines from middle to top of the range.
- Improved tread compound increases driving comfort and reduces noise level
- Precise handling on both dry and wet roads thanks to its marked block tread designs
- New Hybrid Overlay Technology greatly reduces tyre distortion and improves road feedback
- A profile of rubber running around the circumference of the tyre above the flange protects the rim of the wheel
- Excellent high speed stability, smooth wear, longer tread life.
- High aquaplaning resistance
- Good protection from kerbing expensive alloys
- Longer tread life and more fuel efficient
- Exceptional performance/price ratio
- Very quiet and comfortable drive
Delivery time: 2-5 working days 1