Winter is a challenging time for most drivers: plummeting temperatures and road conditions change suddenly – from snow to slush, from wet to ice, from dry to wet. Cold Weather tyres, combined with appropriate driving skills and behaviour during these unpr. The winter tire that delivers outstanding snow traction.
- Shorter braking distances on snow
- Extra grip on winter roads
- Improved handling
- High aquaplaning resistance
- First directional tyre using 3D-BIS (Block Interlocking System) TechnologyTM throughout the entire tread pattern
- Next generation winter tread compound
- Higher net contact area
- Next generation V-tread design
- More grip and shorter braking distance on snow and ice
- Improved handling and braking on dry and wet roads
- Excellent traction and handling on snow and ice
- Outstanding grip on wet and dry
Optimised mileage and improved fuel efficiency TUV Claims TÜV SÜD claims 55% shorter braking distance on snow* 41% more lateral grip on snow* 6% more resistance to aquaplaning on curved roads** *Compared to a Goodyear summer tyre. Braking distance on snow from 50 km/h to 5 km/h, measured by TÜV SÜD Automotive.
The winter tire that delivers outstanding snow traction. Shorter braking distances on snow. Extra grip on winter roads. Improved handling. High aquaplaning resistance.Tyre label
Delivery time: 2-5 working days 1