(The rim on the picture is for illustrative purposes only.)
General GRABBER MT
TyresSummer tyresM+S marking
Tyre dimensionsLT33x12.50 R15 108Q , POR, with kerbing rib
Speed indexQ (max 160 km/h)
High traction in both mud and silt
For SUVs and Pickup Trucks
The Grabber MT from General Tire is the tyre for tough off-road use. Its open and aggressive tread facilitates optimal traction and guarantees outstanding self-cleaning,while the stone ejectors reliably remove stones from the tread. The three-ply carcass construction ensures that the tyres really can transport you across any terrain. As such, the Grabber MT not only goes perfectly with the look of your offroad vehicle, but it is guaranteed not to let you down.
- Born in the USA, General Tire offers products for all types of vehicles, for all seasons and all terrains
- Best mobility and self cleaning capabilities even in harsh offroad conditions
- Fits perfectly for example to Jeep Wrangler, Land Rover Defender, Toyota Hilux
- Aggressive open pattern design including stone ejector ribs
- Aggressive open shoulder design
- Open pattern design guarantees high level traction and self-cleaning capability
- Stone ejector ribs facilitate stone ejection
- Off-road look is supported by aggressive pattern design
- Highest robustness of tire casing
- Different block sizes in the shoulder assure interlocking with firm, loose and muddy undergrounds
- Ensures best mobility and self-cleaning capabilities even in harsh off-road conditions
- Design fit between off-road vehicle and tire
- Delivering exceptional high levels of traction in both mud and silt
- Protection against cuts and punctures
- Ensures durability in off-road conditions
Best mobility and self cleaning capabilities even in harsh off-road conditions. The aggressive open tread with stone ejectors ensures good traction and self-cleaning properties, meaning stones are expelled. The aggressive tread design enhances the off-road look. It provides optimum mobility even on the toughest terrain.
Exceptional high levels of traction in both mud and silt. The aggressive shoulder design with different sized blocks ensures secure adhesion between the tyre and firm, loose or muddy ground. This makes traction on mud and boggy ground exceptionally good.
Durable in offroad conditions. The exceptionally robust three-ply tyre carcass is resilient to cuts and tread damage. The tyre remains robust and durable even on extreme terrain.