(The rim on the picture is for illustrative purposes only.)
Tyre dimensions90/90-21 TL 54M M+S marking, Front wheel, M/C
Speed indexM (max 130 km/h)
Metzeler MCE6 Days Extreme
Ultimate Enduro F.I.M. tyre dominating the Enduro racing world and developed with factory riders for your most extreme challenges
High Resistance Polyester carcass-material with X-ply construction for superior structural characteristics and excellent puncture resistance.
Tread block distribution and geometry designed to offer outstanding grip and traction both in dry and wet conditions, from soft and loose terrain and hard ground.
Also available in sizes for Mini Enduro bikes, dedicated to young riders looking to experience their first professional set of Enduro tyres.
- Specially reinforced carcass and new polymer blend
- V-oriented profile distribution on the front tire
- New sharp-edged tread blocks on the rear tires
- Lower weight and higher puncture resistance
- Very good handling and high braking stability
- Improved durability and lateral support at lean
- High resistance and improved self-damping
- Very good traction in different soil and weather conditions
- Controllability and traction out of corners