The efficiency class label evaluated based on customer preferences.
Delticom centralized survey results from more than 40.000 customers from 15 European countries and created this index.
More than 5 billion kilometers. Testcauciucuri.com offers over 430 000 tests firsthand - from consumers for consumers.
(The rim on the picture is for illustrative purposes only.)
120/70 ZR17 TL (58W) M/C, Front wheel
Our most agile On- / Off Road Tire, 100% trust from start for modern and powerful Adventure Tourers
- 100% TRUST: Shortest warm-up time - reaches his optimal temperature range within the first 1500 meters*
- BENCHMARK IN WEAR: the tire has after 3.500 km still more tread depth then a new benchmark tire and gives you better handling abilities**
- PERFORMANCE OVER TIME: Built to ensure highest constant level of performance even after thousands of kilometers due to a mix of MultiGrip, carcass construction and pattern design
- WET GRIP: Best wet grip achieved by compound & pattern design
- AGILITY: Most agile All-rounder for easy, accurate and predictable handling
- COMFORT & STABILITY: high level of comfort, absorption and stability even on challenging road conditions
* internal outdoor wear test under realistic touring conditions on BMW 1200 GS (K50)
** internal outdoor wear test under realistic touring conditions on BMW 1200 GS (K25)
- Handmade in Germany / Engineered in Germany
- Performance over Time:
Built to ensure highest constant level of performance even after thousands of kilometers due to a mix of MultiGrip, carcass construction and pattern design
The exact size of a tyre can be found on its sidewall.
The following chart shows you how to read a tyre size.
2. The height as the ratio between the width and the height in %
3. Construction type: "R"= radial (often seen), "D" or "-"= diagonal (rarely seen)
4. The required rim diameter (in inches) for this tyre
5. Load index
6. Speed index