The efficiency class label evaluated based on customer preferences.
Delticom centralized survey results from more than 40.000 customers from 15 European countries and created this index.
(The rim on the picture is for illustrative purposes only.)
385/95 R24 170E TT
• Minimum heat build-up enables high-speed operation for coal and bauxite hauling.
• Reducing irregular wear means a longer tread life.
• Suitable for rigid or bottom-type coal haulers in high TKPH operations.
• Newly developed technology assures excellent performance, especially for high-speed service (on-road conditions).
• New tread rubber achieves extra-long life and ideal tread pattern (closed shoulder, variable pitches) reduces noise level.
• Suitable for all-terrain cranes.