The Avon Vintage ACR3 is a radial and tubeless tyre that will give your old fashioned car a modern look. These tyres are now made with modern day silica compound to offer smooth riding and driving comfort. The main characteristics of the Avon tyres are:
• Steel cord bracing plies are used beneath the tread compound to offer better handling characteristics to the tyre. The driver will feel at most comfort even at the tight corners.
• The steel bracing along with the improved tread compound help in prolonging the life of the tyre.
• The 5 zigzag groove pattern running over the surface of the tyre ensures better grip on both dry and wet road conditions. This design will ensure that water gets repelled away from the tyre very quickly.
• The modern day silica gel used in the tyre will ensure very good traction on the road and also help the car to move at higher speeds. The fuel efficiency of the car is also greatly improved with the use these ACR3 tyres.
Specifications of Avon Vintage ACR3 tyre
The Avon Vintage ACR3 tyre is made to perfectly fit 15 inch wheels. The width of the tyre is 225 and the profile height is 70. As the tyre is made using high quality materials, it offers you a maximum speed of 240km/hr with a “V” rating. The weight of the tyre is 13.5 kilograms and it can withstand maximum load of 800 kilograms. These tyres are within the suggested EU label ratings.
Buy these tyres from Tirendo at lower prices and add a touch of elegance to your vintage car.
- Steady and comfortable driving
- Order easily and conveniently with Free Delivery
- Select your tyre size and save today!