Continental WinterContact TS 790 V Tyres
WinterContact TS 790 Vhere!
Continental WinterContact TS 790 V Tyre Ensures Better Handling
One of the most recommended tyres for high performance cars is the Continental WinterContact TS 790 V. The tyre is suited for all road conditions like dry, snow, wet and icy. It can handle the extra load.
About Continental tyres
Continental is a company with years of experience in tyre making and performing regular research and development. Since the company was started in 1871, the major priority of the company was to bring safety to the streets and to provide the best driving comfort. The company developed the first tyre in the world with tread pattern in 1904. Every day more than 200,000 skilled employees are working in different units across the world to provide the most technically advanced products for mobility.
Every innovation from the company undergoes stringent and intensive testing and this has helped the company to achieve top ratings for their tyres around the world. Since 2007 Continental tyre products have received the highest recommendations in 80% of the tests conducted and the company tries to maintain this outstanding performance with every product rolling out of their units.
Continental tyre types
Continental tyres are known the world over for manufacturing many varieties of passenger car, van, light trucks, SUV, truck and industrial tyres. The passenger car tyres are classified into summer, winter and all season tyres. The all season tyres comprise of PureContact, ExtremeContact, ContiProContact, ProContact series, TrueContact and ContiTouringContact tyres. The winter tyres are Continental WinterContact TS 790 V and other TS series, ExtremeWinterContact and WinterContact SI. The summer season tyres include: ContiSportContact series, ContiForceContact and ExtremContact DW tyres.
Tyre specifications of Continental WinterContact TS 790 V
If you are looking for a tyre that will offer you to quality braking performance during winters with best water repulsion and better control at the corners, then you should always opt for Continental WinterContact TS 790 V. These tyres are manufactured keeping in mind the various kinds of roads you need to deal with during the winter months. It is designed to offer better grip and handling on wet, slushy, snowy and icy roads.
- The tyre comes with rigid blocks that will offer shorter braking performance in dry conditions.
- The tread pattern of the tyre is asymmetrical and the external shoulder blocks of the tyre are designed in such a way that they offer great handling features at low temperatures.
- There is special refined silica compound used in the Continental WinterContact offers micro interlocking with the surface of the road. This helps in optimum winter performance.
- There is a generous amount of sipes on the tyre centre to ensure better grip on ice and snow roads.
- The Continental WinterContact TS 790 V offers high aquaplaning safety thanks to the employment of four circumferential grooves that are wide.
Other specs of Continental WinterContact TS 790 V
- The tyre dimensions are: 17 inch rim size, 40 height profile, 255 tyre width and 98 weight index.
- The maximum speed rating of this tyre is 149 mph and the speed index is V.
- The EU tyre label standards of the tyre are: E in fuel efficiency, C for wet grip and 73 dB noise level.
- Steady and comfortable driving
- Order easily and conveniently with Free Delivery
- Select your tyre size and save today!