Debica Frigo Directional Tyres
Debica Frigo Directional Tyres Offer Better Road Holding During Winters
You can use the Debica Frigo Directional tyres to avoid fuel wastage during winter conditions. The tyre is designed for slip resistance and offers great fuel economy for city cars during the winter season.
Debica S.A is the leading tyre producing company in Poland. The American company Goodyear Tyre & Rubber holds about 81% of shareholder’s equity. The production plant of Debica is the largest facility in Europe and one of the largest tyre manufacturing units in the world. Various brands such as Debica, Dunlop, Goodyear, Sava and Fulda are from this company. The company is supplying the products not only in Poland, but the marketing extends to more than 60 countries on six different continents.
Debica S.A is the biggest investor and employer in Debica city, according to the data released by the Polish economic science institute. Debica produces a wide range of tyres for passenger cars that allows stable handling of the vehicles and offers fuel economy. You can find summer tyres, winter tyres, tyres for all seasons and tyres for special vehicles from Debica.
Types of Debica tyres
Debica is a popular tyre manufacturer in Poland and is in great demand in the European countries. There are many kinds of Debica tyres like summer tyres, winter tyres, all year tyres and other tyre categories like to implement tyres, steering axle tyres and driving tyres. The winter tyres include: Debica Frigo Directional, Frigo, Frigo 2 and Frigo HP. The Furio, Passio, Passio2 and Presto are the summer tyres from Debica. The tyres you can use all year round are: Navigator and Navigator 2.
Technical specifications of Debica Frigo Directional
The Debica Frigo Directional winter tyre is the best when it comes to fuel saving drives during the winter. They are most suited for medium and small sized hatchback cars and also for the city passenger cars. You can enjoy a safety ride during winters on these tyres. The road holding characteristics are really good on winter surfaces.
- The directional tread pattern of the tyre will offer great aquaplaning resistance. The water will be repelled of the tyre surface quickly.
- There are many spies used in the tyre to offer the perfect grip in wet, snowy and icy road conditions.
- The tread pattern will ensure that the tyre has a long wear and tear and hence is very durable.
- The lateral and circumferential grooves on the tyre will help in preventing the slush and water to evacuate from the tyre.
- The tyres are offered with tyre width 145, 155 and 165 with 70 tyre height profile. The tyres will suit only rim size 13 inches and hence is most suitable for compact cars.
- The EU label reading for fuel efficiency is E, wet grip is E and F and noise levels are 67 and 68 dB.
Buying Debica Frigo Directional
If you are looking to buy Debica Frigo Directional tyre, then you can buy the tyres from online stores. You will be finding the tyres to be offered at lower rates than what you come across in a physical tyre store.
- Steady and comfortable driving
- Order easily and conveniently with Free Delivery
- Select your tyre size and save today!