Goodyear Eagle UltraGrip GW-3 Tyres
Eagle UltraGrip GW-3here!
Goodyear Eagle UltraGrip GW-3 Offers Top Class Performance On Winter Conditions
If you have a sport sedan or sport coupe and if you are looking for high performance of your vehicle during winter/snow select Goodyear Eagle UltraGrip GW-3 tyre. This tyre is perfect for achieving traction on ice or snow covered European roads.
About Goodyear tyre company
Goodyear founded in 1898 by Frank A. Seiberling and was named in honour of the discoverer of rubber vulcanization Charles Goodyear. Today, Goodyear is renowned as one of the largest manufacturer of automobile tyres in the world. The company that employed about 13 people when it started and now it employs 68,000 people and has more than 50 manufacturing facilities spread in 22 countries. The company has two innovation centres located in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg. These innovation centres help the company to develop highly technically advanced tyre products. Goodyear has introduced various technologies like active braking technology, tread life technology, hydrogrip technology in their different products.
Types of Goodyear tyres
Whatever be the tyre category you are looking for, summer, winter, sports performance, etc., you will find the most suited tyres for your car from Goodyear tyres. The winter tyres that will give you complete driving comfort and performance on snowy and icy roads are: Goodyear Eagle UltraGrip GW-3, Goodyear Eagle UltraGrip GW-2, Goodyear Eagle UltraGrip GW-3 ROF, Goodyear Eagle UltraGrip 8 Performance and Goodyear Eagle UltraGrip Ice. The summer car tyres include: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 ROF, Goodyear Eagle F1 GS EMT, Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-2 EMT, etc. Some of these tyres are sports performance and run on flat summer tyres.
Technical specifications of Goodyear Eagle UltraGrip GW-3
- The Goodyear Eagle UltraGrip GW-3 tyre is a very good winter performance tyre that will offer great traction on wet, slippery and snowy roads.
- There is a unique high performance tread compound used in the tyre to offer you great traction when riding the car on all winter conditions.
- The tyre has high blade density with many slit edges to offer enhanced grip for the vehicle when it is driven over snow or ice.
- The tyre is tuned in such a way that you get the great steering capability on wet and dry roads.
- The tyre will repel the water and slush it away from the tyre and road contact path using the V-Tred technology. This means that the tyre is resistance to aquaplaning.
- There is also a rim protector that will protect the car’s wheel from fortuitous curb damage.
Tyre sizes and specs of Goodyear Eagle UltraGrip GW-3
These Goodyear Eagle tyres are suited for rim sizes 17 and 18 inches. The 17 inch tyres are: 235/55 (width/height), V speed rating, 98 load index, SL road range and the 265/60 (width/height), H speed rating, 108 load index and SL road range. The 18” rim size tyres include: 22/60 with a V speed rating and 99 load index; 235/50 with speed rating V, 101 load index and an XL load range and 245/55 with 103 load index and SL road range. The 17” and 18” Goodyear Eagle UltraGrip GW-3 is well within EU label levels.
- Steady and comfortable driving
- Order easily and conveniently with Free Delivery
- Select your tyre size and save today!