The efficiency class label evaluated based on customer preferences.
Delticom centralized survey results from more than 40.000 customers from 15 European countries and created this index.
(The rim on the picture is for illustrative purposes only.)
Dunlop Geomax AT 81
110/90-18 TT 61M Rear wheel
Dunlop’s vast championship experience and development expertise has been infused into the next generation of off-road tires: the all-new Geomax® AT81™ and AT81™ RC (Reinforced Construction). These new Geomax tires offer more all-around performance plus higher levels of ruggedness for off-road racing and riding.
- AT81 rear tread block shape and distribution plus DIRTuitive Grip Design (DGD) knobs help the tire penetrate down through the surface dirt for extra traction across a broad range of off-road applications.
- Newly formulated high-wear-resistant rear tire compound offers enhanced chipping, tearing and wear appearance.
- Geomax AT81 rear tire carcass features two nylon plies.
- Lateral grooves on the shoulder knobs provide additional biting edges and also allow the knobs to be more flexible.
- Rear center blocks are arranged in-line to provide a larger contact patch for maximum traction.
- Dunlop’s “plush pad” recess design between tread blocks enhances compliance for bump absorption and ride comfort.
- Front tire construction includes two plies of nylon wrapped with a third ply of polyester for a strong base.
The exact size of a tyre can be found on its sidewall.
The following chart shows you how to read a tyre size.
2. The height as the ratio between the width and the height in %
3. Construction type: "R"= radial (often seen), "D" or "-"= diagonal (rarely seen)
4. The required rim diameter (in inches) for this tyre
5. Load index
6. Speed index