(The rim on the picture is for illustrative purposes only.)
Dunlop Geomax MX 32
Tyre dimensions100/90-19 TT 57M Rear wheel, M/C
Speed indexM (max 130 km/h)
Descended directly from 2013 MX World Championship race-winning tyres, the MX-32/32F are the latest generation choice for soft to medium-terrain.
Developed alongside the Honda and Kawasaki 2013 World Championship MX campaigns, with former MX GP rider and Supermoto Champion Eddy Seel as liaison between riders and the Dunlop factory
- Excellent damping and line holding thanks to anti-rebound rubber (MX-32 rear)
- Directional tread pattern offers optimised braking performance (MX-32 front)
- New ‘tie-bar’ less design gives better contact feel and traction in muddy conditions
- High traction and great starts provided by larger centre blocks (MX-32 front)
- Tighter control in corners thanks to Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT)
- More consistent and controlled line-holding achieved through CTCS carcass technology
Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS) controls casing stress distribution, optimising the tension in different areas, resulting in more consistent and controlled line holding, straight-line traction and better feedback.
Dunlop’s new patented Progressive Cornering Block Technology increases block flexibility to achieve greater slide control, partnered with twin edges delivers tightened cornering grip.