(The rim on the picture is for illustrative purposes only.)
Tyre dimensions80/100-12 TT 41M Rear wheel, M/C
Speed indexM (max 130 km/h)
The new medium-hard terrain tyre developed and perfected in the world’s most competitive motocross environment.
- Optimised braking performance and cornering stability thanks to Directional Pattern block design (MX-52 front)
- Directional precision and line holding stability from Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS)
- Better rear control under power, enhanced traction and improved straight line stability from staggered centre blocks
- Improved slide control and cornering grip due to Progressive Cornering Block Technology
- Centre blocks deliver great traction and improved wear on hard ground (MX-52 rear)
- Anti-rebound rubber reduces kick back, great for harder terrain (MX-52 rear)
- New side blocks improve cornering and maximise drive on hard terrain (MX-52 rear)
Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS) controls casing stress distribution, optimising the tension in different areas, resulting in more consistent and controlled line holding, straight-line traction and better feedback.
Dunlop’s new patented Progressive Cornering Block Technology increases block flexibility to achieve greater slide control, partnered with twin edges delivers tightened cornering grip.