Falken Eurowinter HS01
High-end winter tyre generation with state-of-the-art technology. ‚Miura- Ori‘ 3D sipe technology, 4D nano design compound and micro-optimised stiffening of the tread blocks combine satisfying winter characteristics with low noise and outstanding performance in wet conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed for directional stability, with patented “Miura-Ori” 3D sipe technology
- 4D Nano Designed compound
- Micro-optimised stiffer tread blocks
- Outstanding traction and braking performance in snow and ice
- Excellent directional stability on snowy roads
MADE FOR WINTER ROAD CONDITIONS
In order to satisfy the high stresses and demands of the cold season, winter tyres are composed of a variety of high quality materials and design features.
Innovative tread design
- Flow-optimised tread grooves
- Boosts the ‚water pump effect‘
- Effective and safe dispersion of water
- First class hydroplaning reserves
- Outstanding traction on snow
New Miura-Ori 3D sipe technology
- Flow-optimised tread grooves
- Flexible sipe structure for short braking distances on snow and ice
- Highest possible stiffening of the sipe edges for optimum stability in curves
- Signifi cantly improved traction on snow and ice as well a more uniform wear pattern
4D-NANO DESIGN - FALKEN’S INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND SIMULATION PROGRAM
Pioneering 4D-Nano Design technology enables our engineers to simulate the complex interactions of tyre compound components at the nano-level.
- High-end materials research technology
- Shorter development times
- Simulation of energy loss / heat generation
- Development of groundbreaking tyre compounds with signifi cantly reduced rolling resistance
- In-depth analysis of changes in tyre compound composition throughout tyre life
Out-of-phase tread bars
- Reduced road noise
- Improved handling
- First class comfort
EU Tyre Label and Efficiency Classes
The European Union, under CE 1222/2009, has mandated that all tyres manufactured after the date of July 1 2012 for cars and commercial vehicles include standard EU Tyre Labels classifying them by three performance characteristics:fuel efficiency classified from A to G,wet grip classified from A to G, and noise emission in decibels.
Categories of tyres unaffected by this regulation include: retreaded tyres, professional off-road tyres, racing/sports car tyres, as well as certain types of tyres designed to improve traction such as studded tyres, T-type temporary spare tyres, tyres for cars built before 1990, tyres with a maximum allowed speed of 80km/h, tyres for rims with a diameter less or equal to 254 mm or greater or equal to 635 mm.
This label is intended on one hand to promote economic and ecological efficiency in traffic, as well as increase road safety, and on the other hand to help consumers select appropriate tyres by ensuring a certain degree of product transparency.
Nevertheless, the label has been criticized for only showing a very limited number of characteristics. Professionals argue that tyres have many more features that are important and relevant to road safety, including but not limited to aquaplaning properties, driving stability, service life, product properties on wet and dry roads other than wet grip, properties on snow.
Tyre manufacturers suggest that the test results from various institutions and industry magazines should remain a very important source of information for the end consumer, because they focus on and rate a wide variety of tyre properties and features.
||195/65 R15 91T
|Tyre load index
|With/Without Valve (TT/TL)