The efficiency class label evaluated based on customer preferences.
Delticom centralized survey results from more than 40.000 customers from 15 European countries and created this index.
More than 5 billion kilometers. Testcauciucuri.com offers over 430 000 tests firsthand - from consumers for consumers.
(The rim on the picture is for illustrative purposes only.)
Federal Couragia M/T
LT235/85 R16 120/116Q 10PR , POR, OBL
1 x Federal Couragia M/T LT235/85 R16 120/116Q 10PR , POR, OBL =106.90 £1 x Castrol 5 Litre Canister =32.62 £
- Client reviews rating
Federal's ultimate off-road tyre. Rugged off-road performance with the looks to match. Unprecedented traction, grip and strength. Pattern engineered to clear foreign substances to ensure constant performance. Aggressive block and shoulder lug offer awesome traction on dirt, rock, mud and gravel. Strong protection block on the upper shoulders to handle the toughest terrains. Designed to conquer the impossible.
- Large aggressive shoulder lugs
- Strong protection block on upper shoulder for exceptional bruise, impact, cut resistance and protection from other off-road hazards
- Uniquely designed incremental block edge improves clearance of dirt and sand for constant performance
- Uniquely designed radius of sub-grooves enhances off-road performance
- SRG(Sloped Radius Gradient) block design increases block stiffness, enhances performance, and delivers serious off-road traction
- Bar at bottom of groove clears mud and rock particles and provide ultimate off-road traction
- Deep shoulder lugs and sophisticated central blocks fulfill the most demanding requirements of off-road grip and steering control when used for on-road applications
- Specially formulated advanced tread compound resists cuts, chips and abrasions for long life and even wear
The exact size of a tyre can be found on its sidewall.
The following chart shows you how to read a tyre size.
2. The height as the ratio between the width and the height in %
3. Construction type: "R"= radial (often seen), "D" or "-"= diagonal (rarely seen)
4. The required rim diameter (in inches) for this tyre
5. Load index
6. Speed index