Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier Tyres
Features of Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier Tyres
- The Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier tyre uses a multi-tread compound to offer very good racetrack traction and quicker warm-up times.
- The tyre is designed to last long and offer very good road surface contact even while cornering.
- The tyre is made using good tread pattern and design to offer better riding stability and enhanced grip on wet and dry roads.
- The use of the Carcass Tension Control System makes certain areas of the tyre to be carrying certain stiffness when compared to other tyre areas. This will make speeding at corners an easy job as you get better stability and grip in the corners.
Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier- Tyre SpecsThe specifications of the Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier tyre that fits the 17-inch rims are as follows: 160/60 69W (rear), 180/55 73W (rear), 190/50 73W (rear), 120/70 58W (rear), 170/60 72W (rear), 190/55 75W, 190/50 73W and 200/50 75W. All these tyre specs have to be read as tyre width/height and load and speed indexes respectively. The specification of the tyre that fit 16-inch rim is 130/70 61W and you will find all these tyres for sale at Tirendo.co.uk store.
- Steady and comfortable driving
- Order easily and conveniently with Free Delivery
- Select your tyre size and save today!