Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season
Is the new UHP SUV All Season product developed for premium and prestige OE Car Makers.
This product has been developed to maximize the performances during all the seasons, in every driving condition, also on light snow-covered roads. It will replace the SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO. SCORPION ZERO ALL SEASON has been chosen by the best car makers in order to equip their SUVs.
The new tread design assures maximum performance in every season and driving condition, providing both excellent grip and traction.
- Curved sipes in the internal blocks allow a better traction on snow, leading to increased safety and control on snow.
- High sipe density: over 30m of sipes (93% more than the Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico) provide excellent grip and traction in winter season, resulting in a great performance in the presence of snow.
- Optimized tread design with curved grooves and bridges leads to noticeable noise reduction for improved driving comfort.
- Four longitudinal grooves for an excellent water expulsion and the external one being smaller to provide pattern adaptability for increased safety on dry surfaces. Lower tread depth to increase dry braking performance without compromising wear performance.
The new tread compound, derived from a new mixing process (PTSM), results in excellent wet performance and rolling resistance.
- Tread compound: high silica content combined with the latest generation of polymer that improves polymer/filler interaction provides excellent performance balance (snow/wet/RR). Special additives optimize curing and mechanical properties.
- New body compounds designed for low heat generation place special focus on RR reduction without compromising integrity, regardless of the heavy weight and speed SUVs tyres have to bear.
- New compound mixing process (PTSM) improves ingredients dispersion and reactivity to increase the versatility of the tyre, improving wet performance on a wider temperature range and rolling resistance.
- A new flatter profile has been designed through computer modeling to optimize pressure distribution on footprint to maximize braking and wear performance.
- Rolling Resistance to maximize wear performance and increase fuel efficiency
- Wet and Dry Handling to increase safety
- Snow traction for the highest safety and control on snow
Delivery time: 2-5 working days 1
FASTER THAN YOUR MIND
'A milestone in the development of the Pirelli range, P ZERO™ has been chosen as original equipment for the most performance orientated and powerful models on the market. A reference point for the ultra high performance segment, it is characterised by an asymmetric tread pattern. Ideal for all top of the range sports and high-powered cars, it can also be considered for powerful mid-range vehicles.'
- Enhanced handling performance for sports driving
- Safety and control in aquaplaning
- Best braking and traction performance
It is a ultra high performance tyre, technologically the most advanced.A tyre designed for the most prestigious OE fitments on premium new models.Another milestone in a continuous story of succes.The new tread design offers superior handling and braking performance on both dry and wet surfaces.The new high grip coumpund with nano-composites in the perfect solution for an enhanced driving stability and sensitive steering control.Three wide longitudinal grooves ensure an high aquaplaning resistance, while the s-shaped sipesare deigned to reduce rolling noise.The external area with large, rigid blocks is the ideal support to exalt handling characteristics when driving on the limit.Tyre label
Delivery time: 2-5 working days 1