Michelin Latitude Cross Tyres
Why Are Michelin Latitude Cross Tyres Popular?The Michelin Latitude Cross tyres are multi-purpose tyres that offer top-end comfort on on-road and highways and also offer very good traction for your SUVs and 4x4s on off-roads. Some of the benefits of using these tyres are low noise levels, great mileage and very good road traction.
Features of Michelin Latitude Cross Tyres
- The tyre has curved tread blocks to make sure that the tyre is in constant contact with the road surface.
- The tread incorporates the low noise technology so that the noise levels are kept very low, even on off-roads.
- The Michelin Latitude Cross tyres make use of terrain proof compound to reduce the wear and tear of the tyre on both on and off roads.
- The shoulder blocks are muscular and also have plenty of biting edges to offer very good traction on muddy, loose and slippery roads.
Specifications of Michelin Latitude Cross TyresThe Michelin Latitude Cross tyre specs that suit 16 inch wheels are 215/65 102H, 205/80 104T, 235/60 104H, 235/70 106H, 215/70 104H, 225/75 104T, 225/75 108H, 204/80 104T, 245/70 111H, 275/70 114H, 225/70 103H, 255/65 113H, 235/85 118S and 275/70 114T. The tyre specs are read as tyre width/height and load and speed indexes respectively. Some of the Michelin tyres that suit 17 inch wheels that you find at Tirendo.co.uk are 215/60 100H, 225/55 101H, 225/65 102H, 235/65 108H, 225/70 108T, 235/55 103H, 235/65 112H and 245/65 111H. There are also tyres for sale that suit 15 and 18 inches.
- Steady and comfortable driving
- Order easily and conveniently with Free Delivery
- Select your tyre size and save today!