Barum Bravuris 3HM Tyres
The Barum Bravuris 3HM tyres offer the following features:
• There are large numbers of sipes to offer improved road surface. They are especially effective on wet surfaces. The use of high end compound helps in offering short braking distances on wet roads.
• The widths and the flat contour of the tyre will ensure that even pressure is distributed over it. This will ensure higher mileage and even wear and tear.
• The shoulders come with macro blocks and offer high level of stiffness. They ensure great handling and stability at curves and winding roads.
• The wide groove structure of Bravuris 3HM tyres will not only offer better wet handling, but also enhances water absorption.
• The finned body will offer great gripping with the road surface when you brake on wet roads.
• The tyre is designed to offer enhanced drive quality of the drivers due to improved traction and handling.
Specifications of Barum Bravuris 3HM
• These Barum tyres are offered in rim sizes ranging from 15 to 20 inches.
• 35 series: the tyre widths range from 235 and 255 with diameter 19 with Y speed index and 91 and 96 load indexes.
• The 40 series: the tyre sizes are 205, 215, 225, 235, 245, 255 and 275 with Y speed index and 84, 87, 92, 95, 96, 100 and 106 as the respective load indexes.
• 45 series: 16 inch wheel, tyre sizes are 195 and 205 with V80 and V83; 17 inch is: 215, 225, 235 and 245 with V87, Y91, Y94, Y97 and Y99; 18 inch wheels: 245 with Y100.
• The 50 and 55 series are also on sale in Tirendo and range from 185 to 255 tyre widths for 15 to 19 inch rim sizes.
- Steady and comfortable driving
- Order easily and conveniently with Free Delivery
- Select your tyre size and save today!